It’s been one looooong week between traveling for work and then coming back and feeling slammed, so I thought since I just don’t have it in me to do a real post, that I’d leave you with these few tid-bits and a couple pics.
1) I am still over-eating and buying crap I don’t need. I”m hoping to have a good week next week.
2) In Salt Lake City, I had one of THE best meals of my life … and ate and drank and enjoyed, guilt-free. However, my stomach cannot handle rich foods and I didn’t feel so good afterwards. You live and learn; it was still worth every single bite.
3) I ran each morning — just 20 min. — to explore my surroundings. Salt Lake City was stunningly beautiful, as was Park City. No, I did not see Ryan Reynolds. But we did breathe the same air and he was at the airport Sunday just like me — could have even been the same time for all I know 😉
5) I have the house to myself this weekend because my hubby went to visit his mom in Guatemala. I have nothing to do and though I miss him (we were ships in the night with me getting home so late Tues. and him leaving yesterday) I am actually looking forward to some quiet time/”me” time. Maybe I’ll read, scrapbook … whatever I feel like doing.
6) I went wayyyyy over my Points and activity points this week … and haven’t stepped on the scale since late November. That’s not how I roll typically … but in a way, I’ve felt OK even though I know that I’ll be up some. I do know how to lose when I’m ready and given my penchant for binging on Chex mix lately … clearly, I’m not ready just yet.
7) I need to adapt NO CHOICE and CHOOSE PRIDE OVER GUILT … just haven’t been doing a good job of either lately.
That said, I’m off to make breakfast-for-dinner (read as, eggs and toast) and get in a kick-ass workout. Shoveling tonight felt good, but I need some cardio too.